June 21 - August 13, 2021
The City of Montebello, in partnership with the California Department of Education and the USDA Summer Food Service Program, will begin a "Grab 'n' Go" meal program for children ages 18 and under. The lunch and snack combos will be distributed from curbside/drive-thru style pickup and will continue through the duration of the summer break on a ﬁrst come, ﬁrst serve basis. No enrollment paperwork required. Meals must be taken off site and need to be consumed or refrigerated immediately; there will be no congregating at the sites.
- Montebello City Park | 201 S. Taylor Ave.
- Lunch & Snack 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Reggie Rodriguez Park | 200 W. Mines Ave.
- Lunch & Snack 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Grant Rea Park | 600 N. Rea Dr.
- Lunch & Snack 11:30 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Chet Holifield Park | 1060 S. Greenwood Ave.
- Lunch & Snack 12 noon – 1:00 p.m.
All meals are "Grab 'n' Go", there is no congregating at any of the sites.
SUMMER MEAL PROGRAM MENUS COMING SOON...